Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why do We Fear the Sasquatch? A Poem

Someone asked me once:

"Why do we fear the sasquatch?"

Oh I don't know, maybe because:

A) They're unnatural
B) They faked the moon landing
C) They're stockpiling depleated uranium
D) They're destroying the sanctity of marriage
E) Our radar cannot detect their submarines, so they probably have undetectable submarines
F) They control Hollywood
G) They think they're so cool
H) They make us spend our precious time composing lists
I) They stole me lucky charms
And finally...

J) They make you love them, then they break your heart :'(

So think of this next time you feel like asking a stupid question, and maybe YOU won't end up tied to a chair in my garage.

1 comment:

Kennedy Allen said...

You know a poem is particularly good, when the author has to tell you it's a poem, and the text is peppered with sideways frowny faces. :(