Friday, August 10, 2007

Breaking News: Local Man Loses Lottery

34 year old Steven Clemens, from Brampton Ontario, just found out that he failed, once again, to win the 6 million dollar Super 7 Jackpot. With not even one of his numbers coming within fifteen of the drawn results, he was not even close.

"I've been playing this lottery for over nine weeks." Clemens was quoted as saying, "You'd have thought I'd have won at least a couple of times by now." But for some odd reason, Clemens' numbers have never been picked. "I always play the same numbers," Clemens explained, "my wife's age, and my two girl's birthdays. I don't want to blame them, but I'm just not sure what else to think."

The actual winner, some 46 year old tart of a waitress, has been featured in many papers throughout the province. "I don't get it." says Clemens, "Every time I read about the lottery, I always see that some new person has won millions! It's like the lottery people are just giving away free money to everyone else, but they expect me to keep paying them for tickets, without getting anything in return!" Clemens then added, "Well I'm sorry, but that's just not how the world works."

Though crestfallen from the tragedy of these recent events, Clemens plans to continue playing Super 7, in the hopes that this bizarre abnormality will one day correct itself.

No comments: